The MiSK Global Award for NGO Innovation in Youth Empowerment
The MiSK Foundation has at the heart of its work the belief that nurturing and supporting those that work to support learning and leadership is critical to tomorrow’s future. As part of this work, this year the Foundation has initiated the MiSK NGO Pitch Competition on the occasion part of the UNESCO NGO Forum 2017 taking place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, May 3-4.
The objective the MiSK NGO Pitch Competition is to identify the most promising project or proposal from an NGO that fosters engagement amongst young people to create positive social change. The winner will win a cash prize of $30,000 as well as profiling by the MiSK Foundation.
To apply to the MiSK NGO Pitch Competition, please the see the following information about eligibility, deadlines and the information that needs to be submitted.
- NGOs will be eligible to participate if they are taking part in the UNESCO NGO Forum 2017
- Applicants may work anywhere in the world.
The project must focus on youth engagement to create positive social change.
Applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- How innovative is the project in fostering youth engagement around social change?
- How effective is the project in fostering youth engagement as evidenced at the local, national or international level?
- How effective is the project in creating positive social change at the local, national or international level?
- How replicable is their project?
- How sustainable is their project? Does it create long term change and build capacity in the area they’re working in?
Deadline for applying:
Completed applications should be submitted to [email protected] by midnight17 April 2017