Misk Academy, Udacity
About the initiative
The initiative aims to build the knowledge and skills needed for a work in the digital age. Udacity offers top of the line learning in technology that is aimed to help learners gain practical learning. Our goal is to have the biggest impact on our youth and the country’s advancement.
With the success of the first phase, offering 2,650 scholarships in 5 tracks. Misk Academy and Udacity are now extending the initiative for a second phase! This will offer more than 15 different nanodegrees from foundational to job-ready and advanced levels for people from all around the Kingdom. Phase 2 will be divided into 3 cohorts offering 6,000 scholarship seats in total with an aim to introduce advanced technology skills into the Saudi market.
Hosted by STC Academy
Which nanodegree best for me?
Each nanodegree has prerequisites. Selecting the right nanodegree can help you achieve your goal faster and ensure your completion of the nanodegree.
- Saudi national
- At least 18 years old (upon date of entry)
- Very good spoken and written English language proficiency
- Minimum required technical knowledge (see prerequisites for each nanodegree)
- Commitment to a minimum of 15 hours/week of self-study
- Commitment to attend 3 hours of weekly Udacity Connect (in-person) sessions in selected cities or online
- Complete online application before deadline