Misk Udacity Program
About the program
Join our 6600+ community who attended the Misk Academy Udacity program and accelerate your career. This program by Misk Academy in partnership with Udacity aims to build the knowledge and skills needed for work in the digital age. The program offers the most up-to-date content in technology aimed to help learners gain practical knowledge and skills. Our goal is to have real impact on the employability of young Saudis who want to contribute to the Kingdom’s advancement in digital skills.
- Curriculum built by the industry with more than 200+ experts from top companies including Google, Facebook, Amazon and others
- Practical learning using real world projects that are manually reviewed by Udacity expert reviewers
- World class 1:1 mentorship and support
- Trusted by 100+ enterprise customers world-wide
- Self-paced learning through the Udacity personalized online learning platform
- %60 of graduates have seen a positive impact (employment, freelancing, new business, promotions) from Misk Academy Udacity programs in Saudi
- Misk Academy Udacity program is in more than 30 cities around Saudi
Why take this program?
- Start a new career
Develop skills that can help you secure your dream job in data and tech
- Build a new business
Learn practical skills that can help you support your business and grow it
- Develop skills on your current job
Gain skills to excel at your job, get promoted or shift to another role
- Minimum age of 18 as of course start date
- Saudi nationals or individuals whose spouse or mother is Saudi
- Excellent spoken and written English proficiency
- Commitment to a minimum of 15 hours/week of self-study
- Commitment to attend 4 hours of weekly in-person class instruction (Riyadh, Alkhobar, Jeddah, virtual)
- Complete the online application before deadline
- Ensure that all information and documents submitted are accurate
- Have the minimum required technical knowledge for each track as specified in the application
- Payment of tuition fees
Misk Foundation Scholarship Program for Talents
- Misk Foundation offers up to 90% coverage of tuition fees for participants.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Meets all the admission requirements above
- Student, unemployed or employed with income less than 20,000 SAR
- Has not taken more than one Misk Academy programs in the past
- Failure to adhere to program requirements will result in revoking the scholarship
What is a nanodegree?
What is connect
What is connect
Combining Udacity’s online curriculum with in-person learning sessions, Udacity Connect student graduation rate is 5x higher than that of students doing online-only Nanodegree programs. Connect is done physically in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam. Also a virtual version of connect is available for people enrolled in other cities.
Work with instructors and peers to complete projects, overcome challenges, and master new concepts.
Stay on track through weekly sessions with Session Leads who help with goal-setting, time management, and motivation.
Finish in just 3 to 5 months by dedicating 4 hours/week to Udacity Connect sessions, and 10 hours/week to independent study.
- STC Academy
- Alfaisal University
Prince Mohammad bin Fahad University
University of Jeddah
Which nanodegree should I apply for?
Each nanodegree has prerequisites. Selecting the right nanodegree can help you develop the skills you need and achieve your career goals.
- Registration start date: 1 July
- Registration close date: 13 July
|Level||School||Nanodegree||Start Date||End Date|
|Foundational||Data||Business analytics||August 30, 2019||22 November, 2019|
|Foundational||Business||Digital Marketing||August 30, 2019||22 November, 2019|
|Foundational||Data||Programming for Data science||August 30, 2019||22 November, 2019||Intermediate||Programming||IOS Developer||August 30, 2019||13 December, 2019||Intermediate||Data||Data Analyst||August 30, 2019||20 December, 2019||Intermediate||Programming||Front-end developer||August 30, 2019||27 December, 2019||Intermediate||Programming||Android Developer||August 30, 2019||20 December, 2019||Intermediate||Data||Predictive analytics||August 30, 2019||22 November, 2019||Intermediate||Programming||React||August 30, 2019||27 December, 2019||Intermediate||Data||Data Engineer||August 30, 2019||24 January, 2020||Intermediate||Programming||Cloud Developer||August 30, 2019||27 December, 2019||Advanced||AI||Deep Learning||August 30, 2019||13 December, 2019||Advanced||Data||Data scientist||August 30, 2019||31 January, 2020||Advanced||AI||Intro self- driving cars||August 30, 2019||29 November, 2019|