Misk Academy, General Assembly
About the Initiative
Misk Academy (part of the Misk Foundation) in partnership with General Assembly is launching a bold initiative to build Saudi Arabia’s workforce of the future through robust training in coding, data, design, digital marketing and product management.
This autumn, MiSK Academy programming will offer training in Data Analytics, Data Science, Web Development, and User Experience Design.
Eligibility, Autumn 2018
- Saudi National
- Excellent spoken and written English proficiency
- Have a laptop that can be brought to class
- Pass the admissions process (varies depending on program)
- Immersive programs
- Commitment to 40 hours/week of in-person learning, over 10 or 12 weeks (dependent on course)
- Commitment to 40 hours of online learning before the course starts
- Part-time programs
- Commitment to 4-6 hours/week of in-person learning, over 10 weeks
- Commitment to 6-10 hours of online learning before the course starts
Courses Details, Autumn 2018
More Classes in Coding, Design, Data, Marketing, Business: Spring 2019
Let us know a bit more about you, and a member of the General Assembly Admissions Team will reach out to you to discuss the MiSK Academy course offerings and your goals. We will also share a syllabus.