Misk Academy, General Assembly
About the initiative
Misk Academy (part of the Misk Foundation) in partnership with General Assembly is launching a bold initiative to build Saudi Arabia’s workforce of the future through robust training in coding, data, design, digital marketing and product management.
- Saudi National
- Good spoken and written English proficiency
- Commitment to 40 hours/week of in-person learning (9am to 5pm for two weeks Sun – Thurs)
- Commitment to 10-40 hours of online learning before the course starts
- Pass the admissions process (varies depending on program)
- Have a laptop that can be brought to class
Data Analytics Class:
10 hours online pre-course work
2 weeks, full-time in-person learning
More Classes in Coding, Design, Data, Product:
10-40 hours online pre-course work
10-12 weeks, full-time or part-time, in-person learning
Let us know a bit more about you, and a member of the General Assembly Admissions Team will reach out to you about the Misk Academy course offerings and your goals.