Workshop on the basics of marketing through Facebook and Instagram
The Prince Mohammed bin Salman ‘Misk’ Foundation offers a one-day workshop in partnership with Facebook’s #SheMeansBusiness, which is an initiative to support network building and training for women entrepreneurs on marketing their business using Facebook and Instagram platforms.
#SheMeansBusiness is a one-day workshop introducing the basics of digital marketing through Facebook and Instagram. It is aimed at female entrepreneurs with established online or offline businesses or who are interested in starting their own business.
Workshop’s Main Themes
- Promotion of inter-communication and building a network to exchange expertise;
- Brief overview of marketing;
- Introduction to creative e-marketing;
- How to grow businesses through Facebook;
- How to set up a business page on Facebook.
- Applicants must be 16 years old or more;
- Applicants must be females only.
May - 5
|Wednesday||2 May||10 AM – 2 PM||Misk|
|Monday||7 May||2 PM – 6 PM||Misk|
|Monday||14 May||4 PM – 8 PM||Misk|