Virtual Summer Program
The Misk Virtual Summer Program is a 3 – 7-week online program created to prepare high performing Saudi students for university-level academic studies through its challenging coursework and leadership-building activities.
Those admitted will learn from world-class universities and educational institutions.
Our diverse programs offer high-performing students a variety of subject choices including business, entrepreneurship, medicine and engineering.
Take one step closer to your dream school
What Will I Gain?
The Misk Virtual Summer School Program will enable students to:
- Demonstrate academic excellence to a leading university
- Obtain a credited university course degree
- Further develop both hard skills (e.g. coding and public speaking) and soft skills (e.g. critical thinking and teamwork)
- Increase exposure among key personnel at leading universities
- Broaden experience in designing and leading a virtual volunteering project
How does it work?
- Credited university-level coursework
- Team-building exercises
- Community service project development sessions
- Guest speaker talks
- Stress resilience and mindset coaching
- Effective communication training
- Wellbeing webinars
Who Can Apply?
- Saudi nationals
- In high school entering grades 10, 11, or 12
- A high-scoring student with a minimum score of either
- 60 in TOEFL IBT or 550 in ITP
- Or, 5.5 in IELTS
- Or, 90 in the DET Duolingo English Test*
- Academic and driven with a minimum GPA of 90% or equivalent in your last academic year
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Comfortable with public speaking and leading a group of younger peers
- Committed and available to complete all program requirements
*Don’t have a TOFEL or IELTS score?
Don’t worry. You can take the Duolingo English Test (DET)! You can do the test online and the results will be generated in 5 days. Please visit the DET website to take your test today.
Participants in other Misk programs have successfully improved their profiles and later applied and were then admitted to top universities including Stanford University, Columbia University, Princeton University, University College London, and The University of Pennsylvania.
“Misk supported me through my journey. I have experienced the college life which made me learn how to be independent & manage my time.
I have also learned about Medicine which is a field I’m passionate about and this made me certain of my future plans”
– Misk Alumni
Deadline: Saturday 23 May 2020 [TIME11:59PM KSA-time GMT +3]