Misk University Test Prep Program
The Misk University Test Prep Program is a six-week flagship online course designed to equip you with the strategies, tools and test-taking tips to excel in the SAT test.
Students who previously participated in our programs saw more than a 200-point improvement in their SAT score. Among these bright-minded youth, many applied and then were admitted to top universities including Stanford University, Columbia University, Princeton University and The University of Pennsylvania. We can’t wait to see you join them!
Apply today and get one step closer to your dream school.
Deadline Wednesday 10 June 2020 at 11:59PM KSA-time (GMT +3)
How does it work?
Students taking the Misk University Test Prep Program will:
- Learn 100 test-taking strategies to achieve higher scores
- Take 6 practice tests followed by 1-to-1 coaching and test review sessions
- Gain access to 5 SAT-related e-books
- Join a small, highly interactive study group
- Complete 40 hours of homework
- Attend 2 x 3-hour classes each week over 6 weeks
- Learn from an instructor who scored in the top 1% on the SAT
Who Can Apply?
The Misk University Test Program is for students who excel academically and have ambitious plans for their future.
Interested applicants should be:
- Saudi Nationals
- In high school entering grade 11 or 12 in the next academic year
- A high-scoring student with a minimum score of either
- 60 in TOEFL IBT or 550 in ITP
- Or, 5.5 in IELTS
- Or, 90 in the DET Duolingo English Test*
- Academic and driven with a minimum GPA of 90% or equivalent in your last academic year
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Comfortable with public speaking and leading a group of younger peers
- Committed and available to complete all program requirements
Students who have already taken the SAT and want to improve their score are also encouraged to apply.
*Don’t have a TOFEL or IELTS score?