Misk/Strategy& Business Analyst Program
Whether you aspire to lead an organization, start your own, or become a senior partner in consulting, our mission is to give you the variety of experiences you need to succeed. At Strategy&, you’ll work alongside talented colleagues exploring a diverse set of complex business problems.
If you’re curious about the strategy consulting industry in the Middle East and excited to get hands-on experience working on our clients’ biggest challenges, then the Strategy& program is right for you. You supply the aspirations, we’ll supply the springboard!
Who we are
Strategy& is a global strategy consulting business. We bring a diversity of viewpoints together to challenge conventional wisdom, innovate, and inspire companies to take bold actions. As part of PwC, we are backed by one of the leading professional services networks in the world, with offices in 155 countries and more than 284,000 people. In the Middle East, Strategy& has more than 450 employees serving clients from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Beirut, Riyadh, and Cairo.
What’s in it for you?
Real challenges. Real people. Real impact. At Strategy&, you’ll be part of a legacy of pioneering ideas. You’ll work with the brightest minds to solve today’s most challenging strategic issues and guide companies to rethink and reshape their businesses. You’ll be surrounded by supportive and collaborative people who are dedicated to helping you learn and grow.
You’ll join the team as a Business analyst, working closely with clients at their offices, on projects that can last from weeks to months, enabling you to explore many different industry sectors. You’ll also collaborate with our extensive worldwide network that will allow you to develop strategies at a global level, while providing local insights.
Responsibilities for this level include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering data through research and client interviews
- Performing qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Developing frameworks and approaches to solving problems
- Building models and dashboards
- Gain foundational knowledge of digital tools (Power BI, Alteryx..)
- Summarizing and synthesizing findings
- Communicating outcomes and recommendations orally and in writing through presentations
There are lots of consulting firms out there. What’s different about Strategy&?
The consulting industry is changing. The world’s top organizations demand practical strategies that translate into action and help them power ahead in fiercely competitive global markets. Strategy& combines the very best strategic and operational thinking to turn big ideas into real results, and create lasting impact for our clients. As part of the PwC network, we are the only at-scale strategy business operating within a global professional services firm, giving us enormous breadth and depth of expertise across industries.
We’re also an extensive global family — one that includes a vast network of global Strategy& alumni. The lifelong connections you’ll develop at Strategy& will help you succeed, whether with us or elsewhere. Wherever you want to go, we’ll help you get there.
Eligibility and qualifications
- Graduating class of 2020 or 2021 with a GPA: 3.5/4 or 4.5/5 (depending on school grading system)
- Major: Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics or Finance
- Graduation year: 2021 or a 2020 graduate with up to 1 year of experience
- Languages: Arabic, English
- Experience: Internship experience is a plus
- Other: Extracurricular interests, entrepreneurship, international exposure
- Intellectual curiosity, and an interest in turning big ideas into action