Misk /Qiddiya Internship Program
Following the success of the first Misk / Qiddiya Internship Program, we are pleased to again offer an opportunity for future leaders in fields including but not limited to Hospitality, Entertainment, Business, Engineering and IT to develop their abilities through a comprehensive learning experience at Qiddiya Investment Company.
The Misk / Qiddiya Internship Program provides students with an opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced professionals setting up the foundations of a world-class entertainment offering. Students will work alongside senior team members, from all nationalities and specialties. This is a unique opportunity for young graduating students to play a role in transforming Saudi society through the development of Qiddiya, Saudi Arabia’s Capital of Entertainment, Sports and the Arts.
In the first week the interns will get acquainted with Qiddiya’s concept, values, objectives, timeline and masterplan. Interns will visit the project site south-west of Riyadh to see the project as it is currently being developed.
During the following weeks, interns will join their relevant teams and each intern will be assigned a Qiddiya team member as a mentor. After an intensive induction and orientation, interns will work alongside Qiddiya’s business professionals as they complete their tasks and collaborate with other areas of the business.
This is not an opportunity for those who prefer working in solitude. Interns will be expected to provide hands-on support for their teams. Problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration are skills that interns will need to use daily.
Participants will also complete an individual project and present their conclusions to teams from Misk and Qiddiya in the final week.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Candidates should have graduated within the past two years from a leading US, UK or local university with one of the following types of degrees or specializations:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Events or Sports Management
- Leisure or Entertainment Management
- Virtual Reality, Engineering or Technical Services
- Architecture or Design
- Arts and Culture Business Management
- Business Administration
- Entertainment Law
- Marketing / Brand Strategy
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- IT / Cybersecurity
- Sustainability / Environment
- Interest in research, innovation and leadership is a must
- GPA of at least 4.0/5.0 or 3.2/4
- TOEFL / IELTS (equivalent to 90 and above in TOEFL)
- Hands-on experience in the hospitality field, prior internships and personal projects are a plus