Misk / Portas Internship Program
Portas Consulting is the leading management consultancy dedicated to sport and physical activity. Working with governments, sports bodies and corporates, Portas provides independent advice to senior executives on their most critical, urgent and complex challenges in most regions of the world. We combine unrivalled expertise in sport and physical activity with blue chip management consulting credentials.
Our projects are wide and varied, spanning strategy, organization, governance, project management and implementation.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who share our passion to impact society through sport and physical activity. As a Business Analyst Intern at Portas, you will have the opportunity to work with senior clients in a way that may not be possible at a larger firm and make a tangible difference in the world of sport.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own and conduct analysis (e.g., gather knowledge; undertake research; analyze qualitative and quantitative data; draw out insights; synthesis findings)
- Develop independent sections of client documents and presentations
- Contribute to team problem-solving (e.g., identify issues; structure the approach; develop recommendations)
- Interact effectively with clients and experts (e.g. help prepare and conduct interviews and workshops/meetings, build relationships with the client team)
- Support process management, internal firm-building activities, and business development efforts.
We are looking for someone who will demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office applications, in particular PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Superior teamwork skills and entrepreneurial drive
Post Internship period
- At the end of the internship program, a full assessment will take place by a Senior Consultant and team members. If the assessment is successful, Portas will extend a full time Business Analyst offer towards the end of the internship subject to firm needs at that point in time.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Saudi National
- GPA of at least 4.0/5.0 or 3.2/4
- Fluent in both Arabic and English
- You must be in your penultimate or final year