Misk/Oliver Wyman Consultant Development and Internship Programs
About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman.
Oliver Wyman - Who We Are
Do you want to be in the room with the world’s most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts? Are you interested in helping to shape strategy and have a meaningful impact? Would you like to help drive the conversation and thinking that leads to tangible, real-world change for clients, industries, and societies?
Oliver Wyman is a global management consultancy with strong relationships in all corners of industry, government, and non-profit organizations. Clients bring us their greatest challenges. We assemble teams of experts to work on each part of these complex problems, and together we create breakthroughs that achieve amazing impact.
Visit an Oliver Wyman office anywhere in the world and you will feel it: the buzz of people doing work that matters, with a sense of purpose. Our company comprises a diverse mix of talented people from varied backgrounds and areas of expertise who marshal creative thinking and analytical rigor. Our inclusive, collaborative, non-hierarchical culture allows new thinking to surface quickly. The best idea wins, and everybody is encouraged to contribute. This makes Oliver Wyman both an ideal adviser for organizations and an ideal place for exceptional people to realize their potential.
Our office in Riyadh is growing with clients across industries such as Public Sector, Telecommunications, Energy, DTA, Financial Services and Healthcare. We are looking for high caliber students to join our diverse and international team to gain a first impression of the consulting industry. This is a great opportunity for those looking for high impact work
Why Join Us?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate impact, continuous challenge
- You’ll be a full team member, with responsibility for a distinct piece of work that will help the team deliver breakthrough impact.
- You will be based in the Riyadh office, but may have the opportunity to travel for project work.
- We’ll ask you to challenge the norm and strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
Chart your course; we support the journey
- You’ll learn on the job via our apprenticeship model. Much of your focus will be on research and analysis, and you may also have opportunities to begin developing your communication, presentation, and client-management skills.
- We care about you succeeding and you’ll be supported every step of the way. You will be mentored and coached by numerous colleagues, from partners and consultants to a dedicated “buddy,” formal “mentor,” and an “captain” overseeing the program.
We hire you to be you
- Our open, inclusive, and down-to-earth culture will enable you to bring your authentic self to work.
- There’s no corporate mold to fit and hierarchy doesn’t get in the way.
- Many of your colleagues will become life-long friends.
Consultant development program:
- The 6-12 month program is designed to prepare you holistically for a career in consulting. You will engage and work with Oliver Wyman’s project teams during the course of this program. Apart from research and analysis, slide-writing, project work, and structuring knowledge, you will also get exposure to core consulting skills through formal trainings complementing your on-the-job training. In doing so, you will collaborate with clients to take on challenging and interesting problems.
- If Consulting is your career choice, then our Consultant Development Program could be the key to your future.
- Internships at Oliver Wyman provide a true taste of life as a consultant and unique preparation for a full-time role.
- During your internship, you’ll work on 1-2 challenging projects that have a significant impact on clients, industries, and societies.
- Throughout your internship, we will demonstrate our commitment to your growth and development, and to helping you chart your post-graduate course.
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Saudi nationals
- GPA scores of 3.5/4 or 4.5/5 and above
- High level of proficiency in English
- Interest in management consulting
- Extracurriculars are valued
Consultant Development program:
- Recent graduates or those in final semester of university (Bachelors or Masters) majoring in:
- Computer Science
Our KSA intern program is open to junior-year students graduating in 2022. We look for people who display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem solving and analytical mindset. We do not require specific academic majors or industry experience and look for diversity of experience and skills. We value extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies.