Misk/Oliver Wyman Internship
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4700+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press.
The firm’s capabilities and intellectual capital are enhanced by our deep industry expertise, geographic range, analytical rigor, and hands-on, collaborative approach. Our professionals see what others don’t, challenge conventional thinking, and consistently deliver innovative, customized solutions. We also work side by side with senior executives to accelerate execution through a blend of behavioral and management approaches. As a result, we have a tangible impact on clients’ top and bottom lines. We work for full range of Private and Public Sector most senior leaders and most prestigious organisations.
Our office in Riyadh is growing, with clients across industries such as Public Sector, Telecommunications, Energy, Digital, Financial Services and Healthcare. We are looking for high caliber students to join our diverse and international team to gain a first impression of the consulting industry. This is a great opportunity for those looking for high impact work.
Why Join Us?
Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
- A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics; part of Marsh and McLennan Companies, one of the largest professional services firms globally, with over 75,000 employees in more than 130 countries and with global revenues exceeding $15 BN in 2018.
- Work with our clients’ senior management from day one to solve challenging problems
- A meritocratic ecosystem that provides for rapid development without an MBA
- Specialization at your own pace, with the opportunity to work across multiple industries
- Attractive compensation for performance
- An open, respectful, and inclusive culture that welcomes, values, and supports all colleagues as they are
- A company that is committed to having fun and providing a springboard to exciting future career options
We create impact:
- Working on labour topics
- Economic development – increasing GDP, developing new sectors
- Education – higher and tertiary education strategies
- Data based digital strategies – economic models and dashboards for senior national leaders
- National competitiveness – FDI and investor attraction / technology transfer, international partnerships
- Fiscal responsibility – budgeting, taxation, debt management etc.
- Sensitive programmes of national important
Our Internship offers exceptional opportunities to motivated and hardworking students. As an Intern you will:
- Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing Global 1000 clients
- Carry out essential research and analysis
- Help with complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
- Gain broad exposure within consulting services to a variety of industries: Public Sector, Telecom, Financial Services, Energy, Digital and Health & Life Sciences.
For an internship, we consider university students with extraordinary intellectual capability, credibility and judgment as demonstrated by their academic achievements and extracurricular activities.