Misk / Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources Internship Program
The Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources was established in August 2019 with the aim of advancing the industrial and mining sectors while contributing to sustainable economic development in the Kingdom.
The industrial and mining sectors are considered strategic and integral sectors to diversify the economy, in line with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030. The enablement of these sectors will result in an increased contribution to the GDP.
The Ministry aims to attract local and international investments into the industrial and mining sectors in order compete in the new era of Industry 4.0 while building many platforms that emphasize the role of the Kingdom as a global hub for logistic services as detailed in the Vision Realization Program – ‘National Industrial Development and Logistics Program’.
The Misk / Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for talented graduates to explore the unique industrial and mining fields through a meaningful learning journey. The program will bring graduates from different fields together to experience an on-the-job training to maximize their potential and develop knowledge, skills, and abilities that will support them succeed in their careers.
Our program is designed to have graduates working on solving real life challenges, with clearly defined tasks that will have direct impact on the Kingdom’s economy.
Eligibility & Qualifications
Field of Specialization:
- Engineering: (Majors: Chemical, Mining, Environmental & Industrial Engineering)
- Science: (Geology, GIS, Environmental Health & Earth Science)
- Finance: (Major: Finance, Investment)
- Business Administration, Supply Chain Management
- Public Relations
- Political Science and International Relations
- IT, Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Management Information Systems
- Fresh graduates
- GPA to be 3 out of 4 or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong communication skills