Misk / JLL Internship Program
We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion in 2016. We work across 80 countries, in 300 corporate offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals and we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
About JLL MEA
Across the Middle East and Africa (MEA) we are a leading player in the real estate and hospitality services markets. We have worked in 35 countries across the region and employ over 520 internationally qualified professionals across our offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Cairo, Casablanca, Johannesburg, Lagos and Nairobi.
Each graduate will be partnered with a mentor (senior member of staff) who will support, guide them throughout the six months with JLL. All our graduates will receive a structured learning plan which comprises of technical competencies as well as soft skills learning. If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects and work on leading and pioneering real estate initiatives. You will also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives and you will be inspire by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
What you can expect from us:
When you join JLL, you become a part of a multi-disciplinary business covering all parts of the real estate cycle, including construction, asset management and capital markets. Our teams across the region are subject matter experts involved in the most innovative projects and programs shaping the world of real estate in today’s market.
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
JLL’s core values are (Teamwork, Ethics and Excellence) define who we are, how we act, and what we aspire to, which comes down not only to building a better world but working to create rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces around the globe where people can achieve their ambitions. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you.
The program is designed to:
- Support the ongoing professional development of Saudi talent
- Allow mentorship opportunities for graduates to grow and learn
- Provide a bridge between university and the challenges of a professional career
- Build a talent pool
- Create on the job learning experiences
- Enhance technical capabilities
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Real Estate
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
A Graduate in any discipline. However, preference will be given to Real Estate Graduates with a Masters from an internationally reputed school.
- Ability to communicate well with a large and diverse audience (both internally and externally)
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and possesses exceptional problem-solving skills
- First class team player with strong relationship skills – able to collaborate with colleagues and develop strong relationships with clients
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding
- Curious yet practical and able to identify key priority areas of development (both job and self)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to formulate an opinion backed by fundamentals