Misk / EY Graduate Development Program
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region.
This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as accounting, tax, or other professional advice. Please refer to your advisors for specific advice.
Are you eager to learn about how organizations operate and succeed? Are you a problem-solver and strategic thinker passionate about the business world? This graduate opportunity in EY Parthenon is for you. You will be mentored as you work with supportive and diverse project teams that will help you learn and challenge you to grow. You will be helping the teams with specific components of a project, such as analyzing a client’s data or participating in client interviews. You will work with clients to understand their unique situations and uncover insights that help them know what needs to be done. You will feel a great sense of achievement after you synthesize your overall storyboard and present the findings to your client.
EY Parthenon (EYP) is a strategy consultancy that helps clients architect strategy from every seat at the table, helping deliver it across the enterprise for long-term value.
EYP brings all EY’s capabilities to provide differentiated insights and solutions that help CEOs, business unit heads, and PE MPs answer their toughest questions and maintain or secure competitive advantage. With our strategic capabilities and deep sector insights, we lead from the front and unlock the full potential of strategy and transactions work, paving the way for major transformation programs which drive impact to EY.
Whether for smaller high-speed turnarounds or longer transformational evolutions, our highly collaborative, innovation-to-execution approach has had much success.
The breadth of the EYP service offering from strategy to execution across 3 key competency areas will give you a broader set of opportunities to become a holistic strategic advisor. The focus and scope of work differs as follows:
- Strategy: Helping clients reach their full potential by answering their most complex strategic questions via rigorous analysis and then bringing the solutions to fruition.
Corporate strategy | Purpose-led strategy and long-term value | Business model reinvention | New Market Entry Opportunities | Strategic cost evaluation | Portfolio strategy | Commercial / Vendor Due Diligence
- Transaction Strategy and Execution: Helping clients integrate or separate acquired or divested assets and businesses, by providing a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the M&A or transaction life cycle.
Merger Integration Blueprint | Synergy Assessment | Operational / IT Due Diligence | Capability Building | Transaction Tool Development | Business Carve-Out | Privatization Transformation
- Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy: Helping clients address value creation, preservation or recovery, depending on where they are on the stress pendulum by providing leadership to rapidly solve, execute and ultimately transform the outcome during urgent, critical and complex situations.
Turnaround, Operational Restructuring and Rapid Performance Improvement | PE Value Creation | Cash and Working Capital | Financial Advisory | Creditor Solutions | Insolvency | Pensions | Entity Rationalization
Eligibility & Qualifications
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in: Business, Economics or Engineering degrees
Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months or students who started their master’s directly after completing their bachelor’s degree.
- Available to start a full-time job in June
- A Saudi National
- And you must also have an outstanding academic performance