Misk - Alsharq Alawsat Internship program
Asharq Al-Awsat Newspaper hand in hand with Misk are offering a unique opportunity for young media lovers and inspired talented graduate from different disciplinaries to find a real training environment which provides all types of publishing writing skills and content treatments in addition to editing techniques to all fields of supplements such as economic, business, politics and diaries.
Asharq Al-Awsat Newspaper is seeking those who are interested in working in the press that includes field covering, report making, features, profile, news follow -up, editing, news investigation and specialized report making. The program is intended to take a full experience of journalistic atmosphere for trainees to understand how valuable the content has become and how extend the media has changed and formed nowadays.
Onsite Asharq AlAwsat Newspaper,
Practical training include:
|A well-prepared trainee to write a full story and independently deal with their own news in addition to be aware of all publishing platforms.|
Onsite, Asharq AlAwsat Newspaper,
The trainees will be under the following duties:
A well- established trainee of the news editing and full process of production in the journalistic atmosphere;
A well- established junior journalist/ reporter who can take a full responsibility to cover events and create news;
Potentially ready for a full time job at any content media company.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Applicant should be at least 21 years old;
- Applicant should be finished with university degree from any discipline with preference to economic, business management, media and social sciences;
- Applicant should be willing to work collaboratively;
- Applicant should prefer to work in the field of publishing media;
- Applicant meeting these qualifications and those that have done previous Misk programs will also be strongly considered.