Misk/A.T. Kearney Research Analyst Program
About A.T. Kearney
A.T. Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. A.T. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve immediate impact and growing advantage on their most mission critical issues.
The A.T. Kearney Research Analyst Program
The Research Analyst Program is a one-year program that targets top GCC fresh graduates with 0-1 year of professional experience in top firms. The program provides intensive on-the-job learning, exposing new recruits to all areas of consulting with an initial focus on research while also ensuring their full development and growth. At the end of the program, recruits demonstrating Business Analyst requirements and capabilities will be offered a full-time position with A.T. Kearney.
What Are We Seeking?
We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. Research analysts are expected to contribute to ideas, opinions, and new information. The following qualifications are preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or the liberal arts with strong academic performance and achievements
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office