Misk /Tokai University Solar engineering training program
Misk is launching an opportunity for young leaders in the Engineering field and Environmental Sciences to develop their abilities through a comprehensive learning experience at Tokai University.
This is a unique opportunity to play your part in shaping the future of renewable energy by learning from a team at the cutting-edge knowledge and experience.
About Tokai University
Tokai University was founded in 1942 with a mission to instill in young people a resolute desire to contribute to the legacy of future while at the same time fostering a sense of humanity and empathy.
Tokai University is renowned for being one of the top-ranked universities in Asia, promoting research especially in the field of engineering and science. It has been providing excellent educational programs to global community not only through exchanges of professors and students but also by providing distinguished programs to overseas institutions. Tokai University has been involved in the worldwide solar car races since 1991. Upon its consecutive triumphs, Tokai University is now ready to open the door to students from Saudi Arabia preparing a hands-on training program for a solar car project.
The main focus of the program is to introduce students to solar car engineering at Tokai University, located in Shimizu in Shizuoka Prefecture in Japan. Tokai University is considered one of the most prestigious private universities in Japan and is renowned for its solar car engineering programs. Tokai University students received many awards at various worldwide solar car races.
Students are expected to learn and understand;
- basic knowledge on engineering and technologies, and
- know-hows of solar car building and race operations.
Also through “hands-on” training, students are expected to be able to;
- Develop own skills in solar car engineering for building and racing your own car in the future,
- Cooperate with your classmates to manage collaborative activities.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Open to Male candidates only
- Applicants should be majoring in any field of engineering and computer science
- 3rd and 4th year students are preferred but not limited to.
- Applicants must be eligible to communicate in English
- GPA 3.0/4.0 minimum
- Applicants should be open-minded and willing to adjust to Japanese community during the stay in Japan