Misk / Saudi Venture Capital Investment Company Internship program
Saudi Venture Capital Company (SVC) is a Government VC established in 2018, part of the Private Sector Stimulus (PSS). This is to minimize current equity gaps for startups. SVC aims to develop the Venture Capital Ecosystem in Saudi Arabia to support startups by co-investing along with angel investors and in VC Funds.
The Misk/SVC Internship program is a unique learning experience providing great insight into the world of Venture Capital Ecosystem in Saudi Arabia. The program is designed to give future leaders the opportunity to work with one of the best and large VCs in the region.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Undergraduate in their final year of their studies or recent graduates.
- Majors/ degree focus:
- Minimum GPA of 4.0/5.0 or 3.2/4
- Excellent written and verbal command of English.
- Good communication skills
- Agile in working with a diverse team
- Willing to learn