Misk /Qiddiya Internship program
Misk is launching an opportunity for young leaders in the Hospitality, Entertainment, Business and Engineering fields to develop their abilities through a comprehensive learning experience at Qiddiya Investment Company.
The Misk / Qiddiya Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to work alongside brilliant professionals, currently setting up the foundations of what will be the best the world has to offer in the entertainment world. Students will interact with senior team members, from all nationalities, experiences and specialties. This is a unique opportunity to do your part in transforming our society, through the development of a cutting-edge entertainment city.
In your first week you will get acquainted with Qiddiya’s concept foundation, values, objectives, timeline and masterplan. You will also have the opportunity to visit the site, and the ongoing developments currently happening as part of this preparatory phase of the development.
During the following weeks, you will join the relevant teams, and a member of staff will be assigned as your mentor for the remainder of the program. Following an intensive induction and orientation period, you will work alongside business professionals as they complete their tasks and collaborate with other areas of the business.
This is not an opportunity for those who prefer working in solitude; you will be expected to support your team in a hands-on capacity throughout the program. Problem solving, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration are all skills you’ll excel in, as you’ll use them every day.
You will also complete an individual project throughout the program and present your conclusions to the teams from Misk and Qiddiya in the final week.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Currently studying (or have completed within the past 2 years) one of the following types of Hospitality-related sectors degrees: Hospitality and Tourism management, Events or Sports management, Leisure or Entertainment management, Virtual Reality, Engineering or Technical Services, Architecture or Interior Design, Art and Culture Business Management.
- Hands-on experience within the Hospitality field, prior internships, personal projects are a plus
- Interest in research, innovation and leadership is a must
- GPA of 3.75/5.0 or better at top US/ UK/ KSA universities
- TOEFL, IELTS (equivalent to 90 and above in TOEFL)