Mercer Talent for the Future Internship Program
Being the number 1 HR consulting firm in the world, Mercer believes that people are the heart of the performance of any organization, it falls within our responsibility to help in building the future workforce in KSA. With our strong presence in the region we require to build the talent we need to expand and sustain our growth in KSA at an early stage of their career.
We are searching for young passionate Saudis who are quick learners and have the agility to work in consulting. This is a program that will help in pushing one’s limits and discovering their capabilities in dealing with different opportunities with our consulting team and our clients. This program will require working on projects and dealing with clients depending on the time and duration of the project. At the end of the program a full assessment will take place to decide if the intern will join the Mercer team as a full time employee.
- Fresh graduates with a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related areas
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent Arabic and English skills