Mercer Talent for the Future Internship Program
Mercer Investments is the world’s largest institutional investment advisor with over $15trn in assets under advice and more than $300bn in assets under delegated management. We offer customized advice and solutions at every stage of the investment decision, risk management and investment monitoring process. We have been dedicated to meeting the needs of clients for more than 40 years and have had on the ground presence in the Middle East for over 10 years.
We are searching for young, passionate Saudis who have strong work ethics and the desire to join the fast paced and exciting world of institutional investment consulting. The Program will begin with a 4-week induction at the Dubai office, where the candidate will work closely with junior and senior members of the team to get an in-depth understanding of the business and the work undertaken. The remaining period of the Program will be in Riyadh, where the candidate will be based full-time if they receive an offer. A full assessment will take place at the end of the Program to determine if the candidate will join the Mercer team as a full time employee.
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Maths or related areas
- CFA Candidates preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Arabic and English