Misk /Mace Internship Programme
HOW MANY TIMES IN YOUR CAREER ARE YOU TASKED WITH CHANGING A CITY LANDSCAPE?
Misk in association with Mace is launching an internship opportunity for recent Saudi graduates across the disciplines of Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management, Building Services and Architecture to develop their abilities as Project, Design and Cost Assistants through a comprehensive learning experience at Mace.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction business. We help shape the cities and communities of the future by connecting clients, communities, suppliers and partners.
Better cities, better living, better places
We’re living in a world that’s developing fast. Property and infrastructure projects and programmes are becoming more complex. The drive for sustainable development is ever more pressing. To create cities and communities that solve these challenges, we must look at solutions from all angles, innovating together to identify the best course of action.
Our people give us that perspective, with their experience, confidence, drive and commitment to always go the extra mile. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but inspire. Living on, long after they’re delivered.
Our values: what we believe in
We have four simple values that guide our behaviour and culture of innovation. Our values permeate through everything we do, including our relationships with our clients, our partners, our suppliers and the communities where we work.
- Safety first – going home safe and well
- Client focus – deliver on our promises
- Create opportunity – for our people to excel
- Integrity – always doing the right thing
Our culture: what drives us on
We champion people, whether as individuals or teams. Our people constantly strive for better and always go that extra mile, inspiring each other and clients to innovate. We challenge convention, apply a can do attitude and are committed to quality and service excellence.
We employ an open and collaborative approach with our partners. This gives us a better perspective on how we can deliver cost-effective and beneficial outcomes for all stakeholders on every project, no matter how complex or challenging it is.
We strive to find better ways to deliver for our clients, communities and the construction industry. We constantly challenge the status quo, make the seemingly impossible possible, and will always do so. For more information please visit our webpage: www.macegroup.com
About the Internship
This 1-2 year internship opportunity is designed to give you the prospect to participate in a structured working environment that identifies and develops emerging talent and builds a robust pipeline of future technical experts and leaders.
Misk/ Mace Internship aims to recruit and develop a talent pool of high potential, mobile and technical experts. The key aim of this Internship is to:
- Provide Saudi graduates with a hands on technical and management experience by learning on the job
- Engage graduates in an internship focused on technical knowledge, about the services we provide for our clients
- Development key personal skills and behaviours to support graduates in achieving success
- Enhance Mace’s talent pool of future senior managers and leaders.
In the 1 to 2 year internship, you will be embedded within professional teams and be responsible for supporting them in the management of diverse development and construction projects. You will be mentored by a senior team member to ensure you will achieve the objectives of this internship.
You will be based in the Mace Riyadh Office and you will be assigned to an existing project team. A senior Mace manager will be assigned as your mentor for the duration of the internship. Following an intensive induction and orientation period, you will work alongside designated Mace team members as they complete their tasks and collaborate with other areas of the business. You will be an integral team member that is expected to support in a hands-on capacity throughout the internship. Problem solving, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration are all skills you will apply and exceed in, as part of your daily operation.
Some graduates may work on the MiSK City project for part of the term of the internship, or be assigned to another project within the Kingdom.
your technical performance will be reviewed and evaluated every six months.
In addition to the activities on the internship, you will be encouraged to join other team activities such as sports, social and charitable events.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Saudi National
- Expected or obtained undergraduate degree in Architectural, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil) and Construction. However, we will consider high-quality applications from other degree backgrounds (Facilities Management, Accountancy, and Business Administration).
- GPA of at least 4.0/5.0 or 3.2/4
- Bilingual skills – Arabic and English speaking, reading and technical conversation (preferred evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills).
- A passion for a career in the construction industry.
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 products especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.