Misk / KPMG Internship Program
The Misk / KPMG Internship program is a unique learning experience providing great insight into the world of business. The program is designed to give future leaders the opportunity to work at one of the world’s leading professional services firms. As an intern, you will have the chance to discover what it is like to be part of our culture as you explore our different areas of business and gain real work experience. The program is intended to help you develop technical skills, build relationships with clients and co-workers who will help shape the rest of your professional career.
About the program
To facilitate your transition into the world of business, we have designed a comprehensive induction program. For the first 2 days, interns will be introduced to our organization, including our services, teams, culture and values.
As an intern, you’ll work closely with a team of experienced professionals and work on client projects across various sectors and industries. Interns are assigned to our Audit, Tax or Advisory practice based on their qualifications and area of interest. Interns with good performance ratings may be offered full-time positions upon graduation
Eligibility & Qualifications
Students eligible to apply for the program are those required by their universities to undergo practical training prior to their graduation. Students are considered based on slots availability and the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a Saudi national.
- A minimum GPA of 3.75 out of 4 or equivalent.
- Majored in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, IT or Industrial Engineering.
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a professional and positive attitude.