Misk/J&J MENA graduate internship program
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. We are GUIDED by Our Credo, which governs everyday actions and behaviors at work and in the communities, we serve.
Because Our Credo forms the foundation of our aspiration and the work we do every day, focusing on Customers/Patients… Employees… Communities… and Stockholders, we are committed to finding emerging talent to share this responsibility to help people live longer, healthier & happier lives.
About the Internship
Johnson & Johnson Middle east covers 3 sectors: Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharma. Generally, covers Middle East, North Africa & Pakistan region, 37 countries; 300 employees across MENA, with 38 Nationalities.
This 1 year cross sector program is design to give you the opportunity to participate in a structured program that identifies & develops emerging talent and builds a robust pipeline of future leaders.
In the 1 year assignment, the you will be responsible for supporting the team in executing the department’s strategy & plans. But also, have the chance to show case your potential by working on an individual project as well as a group project with all grad trainees which is presented to senior leaders within the organization.
Our program covers Saudi Arabia and designed for Saudi talents.
- We believe that a “culture of caring” can impact your career by providing
- Value and respect for your unique experiences
- Clear, visible responsibility
- Challenging assignments
- Make a difference from day-one
- Ongoing training and leadership development
- Flexible career paths and work arrangements
Function of work
We are looking for talents with a degree in Pharmacy or Biomedical engineering to work in the field of marketing and sales of J&J’s products
What are we looking for in a Graduate trainee?
- University degree in Pharmacy or Biomedical engineering
- 0 to 1 year of work related experience
- Excellent Verbal and written Arabic & English skills
- Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for business, and be results driven
- Can-do attitude & being self-confident
- High Ethical standards
- Global mindset
- Passionate and high energy with an ambition for a long-term career in consumer good / healthcare
Skills and competencies
- Skilled in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Feedback – Receiving & Giving feedback ability
- Organizational Skills – Able to handle periods of heavy and conflicting demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead through influence
- You will need to thinking strategically
- Strong innovative skills
- Able to work well in cross functional teams
- A good communicator, written and verbal
- Good project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Business acumen
Considering your passion, what we stand for, and what we all aspire to achieve), here’s what we will bring in support of YOUR career choice:
- The opportunity to BE VITAL…
- To Be SEEN for the value you bring
- To Be the DRIVER of your career
- To Be part of something BIGGER. So, are YOU ready to build a vital career in one of our businesses, what type of mark will you make?