Misk/ ADL Internship Program
Introduction to ADL
Arthur D. Little is the first Management Consulting in the world! Our firm’s deep industry knowledge, linked to our strong expertise in strategy, innovation, and transformation, helps us solve our clients’ most complex business issues while delivering sustainable results to their businesses.
Innovating business, since 1886.
Today we are the only premier global management consulting firm with a 125-year track record. Founded as a technology consultancy, throughout our history we have contributed to numerous ground-breaking innovations.
Linking strategy, technology and innovation
We are acknowledged as a thought leader in linking strategy, technology and innovation. We consistently develop next generation solutions that transform your business to a new normal.
Working uniquely, different
Our people and their side-by-side approach integrate cross-sector knowledge and next level thinking seamlessly into your business. How we work is innovative, what we deliver is positive change
The ADL internship opportunity
Our internship here aims to offer 3 months continuous learning. The Internship will entail all the core elements of Management Consulting, It will help you grasp and gain industry knowledge, build your Consulting skills and manage deliverables to the client.
Business Analyst Intern
As a Business Analyst intern at Arthur D. Little, you will be part of our Core Consulting Group, a pool of consultants that work on projects across many different industries and in different functions. You will work on well-defined tasks within the context of consulting projects as well as other assignments, with the close support and guidance of your manager. This allows you to get to know a broad spectrum of consulting services without having to choose one practice in advance.
Business Analyst intern role include:
- Conducting research and analyzing data from various sources
- Extracting concise messages and insights from your research
- Assisting the team in building presentations and reports
- Providing input in client meetings regarding own work
- Interacting with customers during workshops and interviews
We are looking for academically accomplished candidates, with a good understanding of what it takes to succeed in management consulting. If you think you meet the below requirements, please apply via MISK portal
- Must have a GPA above 3.5
- Must have a Bachelors in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Business Management, Science or any other related majors
- Preferably previous internship experience in relevant industry
- Must be a senior graduate or a graduate of 2019-2020
- Must be a Saudi National
We are looking for someone who will demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office applications, in particular PowerPoint, Word, Excel
ADL Consulting Training
- Core Consulting Skills training
- Excel and Power Point training (Basic and Advanced)
Post internship period
- ADL Interns will be evaluated at the end of the internship by the Project Manager and team members in case the evaluation was successful with ADL will extend a full time position offer towards the end of the internship
If you feel you would thrive in our environment, we would be pleased to hear from you. We are currently recruiting individuals for the Business Analyst internship position in ADL Riyadh office