Johns Hopkins Medicine/ Misk Fellowship program
In it’s efforts to re-shape the leadership future of Saudi Arabia by empowering young leaders across sectors, Misk is Launching an opportunity for young leaders in the Medical field to develop their abilities through a comprehensive learning experience at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
The Misk / Johns Hopkins Summer Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and skills form one of the world’s leading academic medical institutions. This joint program aims to build on Johns Hopkins’ role as a national and a global leader in cutting-edge research, science and medicine, and looks for the future – today’s students- to carry on the legacy.
The four-week program could offer a once in a life-time experience for participants and help shape their future as the next generation of physicians, researchers and scientists.
- Two weeks will include academic courses focusing on basic science and clinical areas of medicine. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has been ranked number one in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for 22 of the last 27 years. Alongside Hopkins’ leading physicians and scientists, students will work in small groups to gain knowledge in various aspects of medicine.
- Two weeks where students will have the opportunity to learn from some of the world’s leaders in research and science, focusing on cutting-edge research, innovation, public health and leadership. Misk students could have hands-on experiences in both basic and translational research. Students would be challenged not just to learn but also to advance learning itself. Critical thinking, problem solving skills and creativity will all be encouraged in our unique educational environment.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- Medical students with pre-clinical years completed prior to enrollment in Johns Hopkins.
- Interested in research, innovation and leadership
- GPA of 3.75/5.0 or better
- TOEFL, IELTS, or USMLE step 2 CS score report (equivalent to 90 and above in TOEFL)
Start your application
Application deadline: February 28, 2018